Man killed in possible turkey cooking fire
LENOIR COUNTY (WTVD) -- Authorities are investigating a fire at a Lenoir County home that killed a man.
Firefighters were called to a home on Robert. E. Lee Drive off of Neuse Rd. around 8:30 a.m. Thursday.
According to authorities, the fire was the result of cooking a turkey. It is not clear if the man was frying the turkey when the fire started.
Authorities have not released the victim's name.
- Vigil for Jesus Huerta takes violent turn
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help