Student struggling with H1N1 virus
CHAPEL HILL (WTVD) -- A UNC Chapel Hill student's family says doctors had to revive the teen after her heart stopped Monday night.
Lillian Chason caught the swine Flu virus just before Thanksgiving, and it quickly landed her in the hospital with severe symptoms.
On her Facebook page, her father wrote Chason's heart actually stopped, but doctors managed to revive her.
The UNC freshman's family remains by her bedside.
Doctors say they aren't sure why her case is so severe.
orange county, h1n1, local/state
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Lawrence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial 39 min ago
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC
- McCrory cites jobless rate, tax overhaul in video
- Charge dropped in Cary culvert fire
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Multiple county chase ends in Durham
- Open house at Governor's Mansion
2 min ago
- Lawrence Lovette denied change of venue for...
39 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help