Student struggling with H1N1 virus
CHAPEL HILL (WTVD) -- A UNC Chapel Hill student's family says doctors had to revive the teen after her heart stopped Monday night.
Lillian Chason caught the swine Flu virus just before Thanksgiving, and it quickly landed her in the hospital with severe symptoms.
On her Facebook page, her father wrote Chason's heart actually stopped, but doctors managed to revive her.
The UNC freshman's family remains by her bedside.
Doctors say they aren't sure why her case is so severe.
orange county, h1n1, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62 34 min ago
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75