Marine charged with indecent liberties with child
CAMP LEJEUNE (WTVD) -- A Camp Lejeune Marine is charged with indecent liberties with a child and sexual battery.
The Onslow County Sheriff's Office charged 26-year-old Sgt. Duane Bachesta of St. Clair, Illinois.
Bachesta is an imagery analyst assigned to 2nd Intelligence Battalion, II Marine Expeditionary Force. He joined the Marine Corps in March 2002 and was promoted to his current rank in September 2008.
The incident is under investigation and authorities did not release any additional information.
onslow county, camp lejeune, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Durham hosts Special Olympic bowlers 24 min ago
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 2 min ago
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Panthers, Saints seek control of NFC South race
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Man trapped in empty dark plane cabin at Houston airport
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help