Abaroa indicted, extradition pending
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A man accused of killing his wife five years ago has been indicted for murder by a grand jury in Durham County.
Janet Abaroa was found stabbed to death in the couple's home on Ferrand Drive. She was pregnant at the time.
Her husband, Raven Abaroa, left Durham shortly after the murder. He was arrested in Idaho earlier this month.
A judge is expected to decide Wednesday if Raven will be extradited to North Carolina.
durham county, janet abaroa, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75