Raven Abaroa court appearance delayed
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Raven Abaroa had his first appearance in a Durham courtroom to face charges of murder delayed Monday.
Abaroa arrived in Durham Friday after being extradited from Idaho. He moved to Utah after the 2005 stabbing of his pregnant wife, Janet, and then to Idaho where he remarried.
Authorities formally charged him with murder and arrested him in Idaho last month.
Raven and his second wife eventually separated and she went public, saying she feared Raven might have been involved in Janet's death.
Raven and Janet's first child, Kaiden, was in the home the night of Janet's murder, but he was unharmed in the attack.
Abaroa's first court appearance has now been rescheduled for Tuesday.
wake county, durham police, durham county, janet abaroa, local/state
- Authorities investigating fatal shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help