Murder of pregnant mother remains unsolved
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Three years later, the question of who murdered Jenna Nielsen remains unanswered.
Nielsen was found stabbed to death at a convenience store near the State Famers Market in Raleigh on this day in 2007.
The mother of two, who was 8-and-a-half months pregnant with her third son, was at the store to deliver newspapers.
Raleigh police says its investigation remains active and they still receive phone calls about the case and continue to chase leads.
There is a composite sketch of a person who is considered a person of interest. Click here to see the sketch.
The family is offering a $15,000 reward for an arrest and conviction. Anyone with any information is asked to call the Raleigh Police Department at (919) 227-6220.
You also can log on to Justice4Jenna.org for more on her life and the case.
wake county, local/state
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday 20 min ago
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Maya Angelou remembers Nelson Mandela
- Law enforcement officials go Christmas shopping with kids
- ABC's 'Scandal' reduced to 18 episodes this season 25 min ago
- North Korea deports captive US tourist and Korean War vet 53 min ago
- Police: Newlyweds killed man for thrills 59 min ago
- Some travel delays at RDU due to storms
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help