Murder of pregnant mother remains unsolved
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Three years later, the question of who murdered Jenna Nielsen remains unanswered.
Nielsen was found stabbed to death at a convenience store near the State Famers Market in Raleigh on this day in 2007.
The mother of two, who was 8-and-a-half months pregnant with her third son, was at the store to deliver newspapers.
Raleigh police says its investigation remains active and they still receive phone calls about the case and continue to chase leads.
There is a composite sketch of a person who is considered a person of interest. Click here to see the sketch.
The family is offering a $15,000 reward for an arrest and conviction. Anyone with any information is asked to call the Raleigh Police Department at (919) 227-6220.
You also can log on to Justice4Jenna.org for more on her life and the case.
wake county, local/state
- Prosecution rests in Abaroa murder trial
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Woman accused of poisoning family
- Closing arguments to begin in McNeill trial
- Video: Blood drive held to honor injured trooper 42 min ago
- NC Senate budget plan heavy on Medicaid spending
- Broyhill indicted in Hahn murder 56 min ago
- Contractor accused by homeowners 1 min ago
- Video: ABC11, food bank work to 'Stop Summer Hunger' 12 min ago
- Cooper wants to keep control of SBI
- Criminal trial set to begin for Ex-NC Rep. LaRoque
- NC NAACP enters 4th week of legislative protests
- ABC11, food bank work to 'Stop Summer Hunger'
12 min ago
- Local libraries offer free workshops
28 min ago
- Blood drive held to honor injured trooper
42 min ago