Murder of pregnant mother remains unsolved
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Three years later, the question of who murdered Jenna Nielsen remains unanswered.
Nielsen was found stabbed to death at a convenience store near the State Famers Market in Raleigh on this day in 2007.
The mother of two, who was 8-and-a-half months pregnant with her third son, was at the store to deliver newspapers.
Raleigh police says its investigation remains active and they still receive phone calls about the case and continue to chase leads.
There is a composite sketch of a person who is considered a person of interest. Click here to see the sketch.
The family is offering a $15,000 reward for an arrest and conviction. Anyone with any information is asked to call the Raleigh Police Department at (919) 227-6220.
You also can log on to Justice4Jenna.org for more on her life and the case.
wake county, local/state
- Powerball players check their tickets
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade