High speed chase ends with crash
ORANGE COUNTY (WTVD) -- Mebane police were involved in an early morning chase that ended in a crash in Burlington Friday.
Orange County emergency dispatch confirmed to ABC11 Eyewitness News that the chase began in Orange County on I-85 south. Mebane officers spotted a vehicle that was wanted in connection with a stabbing that happened just before 5 a.m. on Governor Martin Street.
Police say there was more than one person in the suspect vehicle. The vehicle crashed at mile marker 143 near the NC 62 interchange. There is no word on injuries
The investigation is ongoing and police have not released any information about the suspects.
orange county, local/state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help