Amber Alert for missing children cancelled
COLUMBUS COUNTY (WTVD) -- The Columbus County Sheriff's Office has cancelled an Amber Alert for two missing children south of Asheville.
Three-year-old Jhamal Jakub White and 2-year-old Devion Kamail White were allegedly abducted by 28-year-old DB Lewis White and 33-year-old Ronnie Devon McCray who were believed to be headed for South Carolina.
Officials did not release any more information about the abduction or give the condition of the children.
amber alert, local/state
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- Workers sift through rubble for clues to NYC blast
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide