BMW collides with Wake school bus
WAKE COUNTY (WTVD) -- A BMW collided with a Wake County school bus Wednesday afternoon in Morrisville.
The accident happened on Old Maynard Road and Poplar Pike Lane just before 4 p.m.
Wake County Spokesperson Michael Evans tells ABC11 that 33 students from Panther Creek High School were on board bus 582 when the accident happened. None of the students were injured.
Images from Chopper 11 HD show the front passenger side of the BMW was damaged in the crash. It did not appear the bus had much damage.
The cause of the accident has not been released.
wake county, wake county schools, school bus accident, local/state
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire 13 min ago
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- Residents told of arsenic in water
- Community comes together to fight for Maddison 29 min ago
- Arrest warrants issued in Gates Four shooting
- Former sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Jeopardy! Clue Crew visits Raleigh
- ACC tournament to move to New York?
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- New Scrabble words sought
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire
12 min ago
- Two found dead in Johnston County home
16 min ago