Man arrested for indecent liberties
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A Holly Springs man accused of violating a child back in 2008 is behind bars.
Police say Hipolito Ubieta-Anaya was running from police for about three years.
He is charged with taking indecent liberties with a minor, stemming from an arrest warrant originally issued in September of 2008.
Ubieta-Anaya is also suspected of being in the United States illegally, and has had a hold placed on him by U.S. Customs and Immigration.
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day 3 min ago
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony 9 min ago
- Fayetteville man indicted on sex charges with minors
- Police investigate Durham bank robbery 53 min ago
- Volunteers place flags for Memorial Day 22 min ago
- 'Horrified' trucker watches I-5 bridge collapse
- Super PAC created for possible Tillis Senate bid
- Broadwell expresses remorse for Petraeus affair
- Latest 'Bachelorette' won't say if she's engaged
- NC NAACP calls for June 3 rally for next protest
- Money Saver: Memorial Day discounts
2 min ago
- Volunteers place flags for Memorial Day
21 min ago
- Police investigate Durham bank robbery
26 min ago