Cary man arrested on child sex charges
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Cary man is in the Wake County Jail, accused of taking indecent liberties with a child.
Raleigh police arrested Israel Badillo Barcena on Saturday, after a Wake County Grand Jury returned a true bill of indictment against him.
Barcena is charged with one count of indecent liberties with a child, one count of first degree sexual offense, and a count of providing fictitious information to an officer.
He has also been placed on an immigration hold by United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
His bond has been set at $2,653,000 secured.
- Majority of number combos picked for Powerball pot
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County 40 min ago
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos