Green Hope School Road to close
CARY (WTVD) -- Drivers and cyclists who use Green Hope School Road in Cary will need to find a new route Saturday.
The Department of Transportation says the road will be closed from 8 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Sunday between N.C. 55 and Green Level Church Road.
Workers are paving lanes to a new bridge over the 540 Triangle Expressway toll road currently under construction.
That section of the toll road is expected to open in 2012.
wake county, 540 triangle expressway, local/state
- Prosecution rests in Abaroa murder trial 45 min ago
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Woman accused of poisoning family 54 min ago
- Closing arguments to begin in McNeill trial 25 min ago
- NC Senate budget plan heavy on Medicaid spending
- Broyhill indicted in Hahn murder 13 min ago
- Cooper wants to keep control of SBI
- Criminal trial set to begin for Ex-NC Rep. LaRoque
- NC NAACP enters 4th week of legislative protests
- Billy Graham on camera: new message out this fall
- Westbound I-40 reopens at I-440 interchange
- NRC meets public after nuclear plant shuttered
- Closing arguments to begin in McNeill trial
25 min ago