Man wanted in Roxboro BB and T robbery
ROXBORO (WTVD) -- The Roxboro Police Department is searching for a man they say robbed a BB and T Wednesday afternoon.
The suspect entered the branch on N. Madison Boulevard around 5 p.m. and showed a handgun. He left the scene in a black or dark colored late model Yukon with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police say the suspect is a white male about 6'0" tall. He has a stocky build and weighs about 230 - 260 lbs. He was wearing blue jeans, a black, short-sleeved shirt, a tan baseball cap and sunglasses.<pIf you have information about the robbery, call the Roxboro Police Department.
person county, bank robbery, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Wild video: Duke Energy implodes smokestacks
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help