Heavy rain leads to Durham flooding
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A brief heavy downpour accompanied by quarter-sized hail caused havoc at some Durham businesses Saturday.For a well-known Triangle restaurant, it was a flood of problems.
Nana's Restaurant was scrambling Saturday evening to clean-up after high water seeped into the kitchen.
Surrounding businesses also felt the effects of the storm - some suffering serious flooding.
On Rigsbee Street, the roof reportedly caved in at Liberty Warehouse.
Nobody was reported injured, but many offices were flooded as a result.
The storms moved in between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m., and quickly gave way to sunshine and partly cloudy skies.
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Duke stays close to home as No. 3 seed
- Tar Heels draw Providence in NCAA opener
- Iowa State ready to face North Carolina Central
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials