FBI, US Marshals join in missing boy search
May 18, 2011 (AURORA, Ill.) -- The search for a missing boy from Aurora is intensifying.
The FBI and U.S. Marshal's Office are now helping police in the search for 6-year-old Timmothy Pitzen, who was last seen with his mother last week in the Wisconsin Dells.
Authorities say 43-year-old Amy Fry-Pitzen checked her son out of school and took him on an unannounced vacation.
She was found dead in a Rockford hotel room after apparently committing suicide.
- Teacher resignations up significantly in Wake Co.
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Confused, chaotic scene described on sinking ferry
- Persons of interest identified in Fayetteville shooting
- Pres. Obama shows skepticism on Russia in Ukraine
- DOT worker charged in officer's death
- Cooper, other lawyers resolve NC defamation case
- Police canvass area for information about rape suspect 58 min ago
- Police: Antiques store used to sell meth 49 min ago
- Hatchell: Star freshman DeShields leaving UNC
- Jabari Parker leaving Duke
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets