Governor Perdue announces 300 new Triangle jobs
MORRISVILLE (WTVD) -- Governor Beverly Perdue announced new jobs coming to the Research Triangle Friday.
She said ACS Xerox is adding 250 jobs to its Morrisville facility and 50 are coming to computer giant Lenovo.
The arrangement is a partnership between the two companies.
The ACS jobs will be in its call center operation.
The companies said they expect it'll take two year before all 300 positions are filled.
Between the two companied, they'll emply nearly 6,000 people in the Triangle by 2013.
bev perdue, jobs, research triangle park, local/state
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- North Carolina Senate rolls out budget plan
- Photos: Raleigh's Artsplosure
- 4 year old injured in Durham hit-and-run
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- Boston Marathon bombing victim returns home to NC
- Body of missing Ohio man pulled from NC waters
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip
- Charlotte remembers 1963 desegregation 'eat-in'
- Swift, Bieber, more ready for Billboard Awards
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos