Man drowns in pond
CARTHAGE (WTVD) -- The Moore County Dive Team recovered the body of a 27-year-old man Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities say two men were fishing on a pond at 365 Bibey Road in Carthage when their boat capsized. One of the men swam to shore for help and the other drowned.
The victim's identity has not been released.
harnett county, moore county, drowning, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help