Man found stabbed near apartment building
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Police in Durham are investigating a stabbing after they found a man critically injured Thursday night.
Authorities say they received a call about a stabbing in the 2200 block of South Roxboro Street just after 10 p.m.
When they arrived to the scene, they found a man lying outside behind an apartment building with stab wounds to his chest.
EMS transported the victim to Duke University Hospital with critical injuries. His current condition is unknown at this time.
Authorities are investigating the incident.
Anyone with information about either case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
durham county, stabbing, local/state
- McNeill found guilty of first-degree murder
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 9 min ago
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Suspect in Raleigh murder has criminal past
- Senate Republicans move NC budget to House
- Raleigh names new interim city manager
- Hurricane forecast: Another busy Atlantic season
- Senate leader at odds with Governor over Dix lease
- Abaroa's marriage counselor takes stand
- Police investigate murder-suicide in Durham
- Cary 9 year old starts Oklahoma fundraiser