Gun at Henderson charter school
HENDERSON (WTVD) -- Police said a juvenile is accused of bringing a gun to school Thursday.
Officers were called to Vance Charter School on Dabney Drive around 1:30 p.m. after school administrators found the weapon.
When officers arrived, they said the juvenile had left the campus. He was later found and arrested. He's charged with possession of a firearm by a minor and possession of a firearm on school property.
They're not naming the boy because of his age.
vance county, local/state
- Barber, 11 others found guilty in Moral Monday protests 32 min ago
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- Johnston County teen faces 'sexting' charges 30 min ago
- Sandwich shop closed for employee 'attitude adjustment' 18 min ago
- Authorities searching for bank robbery suspect
- Family of 7 displaced in Carrboro fire 56 min ago
- Fire damages Fayetteville apartment building
- Bank robbed in Durham
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Group tasked with keeping kids safe at school
- Truck dumps concrete load onto roadway
- Family of 7 displaced in Carrboro fire
57 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help