Second woman dies in Wilson shooting
WILSON (WTVD) -- The second woman shot Wednesday evening in Wilson has died.
The family of 19-year-old Shadimond Littleton said she passed away at Pitt Memorial Hospital Thursday evening.
Littleton was sitting in a car with two other women in the 1000 block of Wilson Street around 11:45 p.m. Wednesday when someone fired into it.
Twenty-year-old Shikia Denise Hall was also killed. The third woman was not hurt.
Wilson police told ABC11 their entire detective division is working on the case. There's no word yet on suspects.
wilson county, shooting, local/state
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help