Two charged with stealing from soldier
MOORE COUNTY (WTVD) -- Moore County Sheriff Lane Carter said Tuesday that his detectives have charged two men with stealing from a military service member while he was off on a deployment.
The break-in at the home in the Cameron area was reported December 5. The soldier said military gear and a firearm were stolen from his residence.
Now, 19-year-old Richard Thomas Curry and 18-year-old Keith Mitchell Jones - both of Kelly Drive, Cameron - are charged with one count of second-degree burglary, one count of felony larceny, and one count of felony possession of stolen goods.
Bond was set at $40,000.
moore county, local/state
- Suspect in Wake Forest kidnapping captured
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works