Two charged with stealing from soldier
MOORE COUNTY (WTVD) -- Moore County Sheriff Lane Carter said Tuesday that his detectives have charged two men with stealing from a military service member while he was off on a deployment.
The break-in at the home in the Cameron area was reported December 5. The soldier said military gear and a firearm were stolen from his residence.
Now, 19-year-old Richard Thomas Curry and 18-year-old Keith Mitchell Jones - both of Kelly Drive, Cameron - are charged with one count of second-degree burglary, one count of felony larceny, and one count of felony possession of stolen goods.
Bond was set at $40,000.
moore county, local/state
- Police: Teen had gunshot residue on hands
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday 10 min ago
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital 6 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Lawmakers get legal help with NC marriage case
- Community rallies around couple after fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl holiday travel
- Newlyweds ordered to trial in Craigslist slaying
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for America
- Troubleshooter tackles Raleigh parking ticket
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help