Stabbing victim hospitalized, suspect apprehended
ROANOKE RAPIDS, N.C. (WTVD) -- The man police say stabbed a Roanoke Rapids woman on Monday was captured in Virginia.
Thirty-five-year-old Timothy Isaiah Moran, of Virginia, was apprehended without incident and will be extradited to North Carolina.
He faces charges of assault with a deadly weapon and intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
On Monday, deputies with the Halifax County Sheriff's office responded to a call at the Edgewater subdivision of Roanoke Rapids where a woman had been stabbed.
The condition of the woman, who remains unidentified, was upgraded from critical on Tuesday.
halifax county, stabbing, local/state
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Ferry that ran aground on NC coast still stuck 43 min ago
- Family gets new home for holidays 54 min ago
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA
- Bipartisan budget agreement clears Congress
- Laurence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial
- Police recover stolen storm grates
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Family gets new home for holidays
54 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help