Report: Red Hat to add jobs in 2012
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- There's some good news about the economy in the Triangle.
Red Hat plans to add at least 1,000 workers this year and increase its workforce by about 20 percent. That's according to Investors Business Daily.
The Raleigh-based software company has more than 4,300 employees, including 700 in the Triangle.
Company officials say booming business is creating a need for more workers.
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests 32 min ago
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- 2 dead, 1 wounded in shooting near NC college 37 min ago
- Fayetteville bank robber sought
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes
- NC has fewer teachers and more students
- UNC upsets No. 1 Michigan State 7 min ago
- NC State beats Northwestern 69-48
- Float banned from Clayton Christmas parade 57 min ago
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday...
31 min ago
- 2 dead, 1 wounded in shooting near NC college
35 min ago
- Some daytime Crawleigh work delayed
13 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help