Pair charged in fatal home invasion robbery
CLINTON, NC (WTVD) -- Sampson County deputies have charged a man and a woman in a home invasion and murder early Thursday.
According to a news release, Gary Lee West Jr. was found dead in the yard of his home on Bill Town Road around 2:30 a.m.
Now, Terrill Dewight Wells, 28, of Teachey, is charged with murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon, attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon, possession of cocaine and possession of heroin.
Jennifer Lynn Norris, 20, of Wallace, is charged with accessory after the fact to a murder and heroin possession.
Investigators said the two were seen in a vehicle leaving the area after the murder.
sampson county, homicide, local/state
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills 47 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Manhunt for suspects in deadly luxury mall carjacking
- Police seek help solving double murder
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital 17 min ago
- Multiple county chase ends in Durham 31 min ago
- Sheriff: School gunman planned to attack 5 spots
- Naked man spotted near Raleigh school
- Private ferry runs aground, injures 14
- Durham murder victim identified
- Blind man, guide dog safe after subway track fall
- Fair ride operator, owner formally indicted
- DOT looking at all 540 project paths
- NC photographer helps shelter dogs find a home
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help