Three arrested in Halifax Co. stabbing
GREENSVILLE COUNTY, VA. (WTVD) -- Three people have been arrested in connection with a stabbing that took place Jan. 2 in Roanoke Rapids, officials say.
The Halifax County Sheriff's Office has charged Lauren Draper, 33, and Toni Draper, 22, with attempted first degree murder and felony conspiracy.
Jerry Draper, 34, faces charges of accessory after the fact.
All three suspects were arrested in Greensville County, Va. Friday. They are being held without bond and awaiting extradition back to N.C.
halifax county, stabbing, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands
- Snow, ice, deep-freeze hit large swath of US
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Panthers, Saints seek control of NFC South race
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Man trapped in empty dark plane cabin at Houston airport
- Billy Joel, 4 others receive Kennedy Center Honors
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help