Man accused of more sexual offenses involving minor
CLAYTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- More charges have been filed against a former Johnston County teacher.
Clayton police said another victim has now come forward.
They've filed additional charges against Paul Canally, including statutory rape and soliciting a child by computer.
Canally is accused of messaging the victim on Facebook.
The 29 year old is a former science teacher at Archer Lodge Middle School. He also worked as a summer camp counselor.
Canally was already facing dozens of sex related crimes.
johnston county, sex offense, local/state
- Teacher resignations up significantly in Wake Co. 53 min ago
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Pres. Obama shows skepticism on Russia in Ukraine 31 min ago
- Cooper, other lawyers resolve NC defamation case 49 min ago
- Police trying to identify Cary rape suspect
- Police: Antiques store used to sell meth 41 min ago
- Jabari Parker leaving Duke
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store 53 min ago
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Cool Kids: Molly Paul
8 min ago
- Suspect in Wake Forest kidnapping captured
26 min ago