Lawyers added to John Edwards' legal team
GREENSBORO (WTVD) -- There are new developments in the John Edwards criminal case.
The Chapel Hill resident and former presidential hopeful now has two new lawyers on his team and they are familiar with the case.
Alan Duncan and Allison Van Laningham represented Rielle Hunter in the just settled civil case.
Edwards' trial is set to start next month.
He's charged with campaign violations.
john edwards, local/state
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle 2 min ago
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA
- Crawleigh could affect school start times 1 min ago
- Bipartisan budget agreement clears Congress
- Laurence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial 49 min ago
- Police recover stolen storm grates
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue 40 min ago
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets 57 min ago
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC
- McCrory cites jobless rate, tax overhaul in video
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during...
26 min ago
- Money Saver: Gift cards
28 min ago
- Santa comes early for Rocky Mount twins on...
39 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help