Police investigate fatal motorcycle accident
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A motorcyclist hit by a car Wednesday died from his injuries.
Police said three bikers were headed south on Fayetteville Road when a car driven by Hazeline Rempson, of Durham, pulled out from Hanson Road and hit one of them.
It happened just before noon.
The injured cyclist, 33-year-old Tomas Sebastian Castillo, of Durham, was taken to Duke University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Rempson and the two other motorcyclists were not injured.
No charges have been filed so far. The accident remains under investigation.
durham county, accident, local/state
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Crews search for missing boater on Cape Fear River
- Private plane lands short of Charlotte runway
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal moped crash
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- Super PAC created for possible Tillis Senate bid
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Biographer regrets affair with former CIA director
- TSA finds man carrying gun on prosthetic leg
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Family continues to experience miracles