NCCU basketball player facing drug charges
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A standout North Carolina Central University basketball player has been charged with drug possession.
Durham County deputies arrested 23-year-old Landon Clement Thursday after allegedly finding 84 grams of marijuana and over $12,000 in cash inside his apartment.
The NCCU senior graduated from Raleigh's Sanderson High School.
He and 20-year-old Kalifa Fletcher, who was also arrested, are both charged with possession with intent to sale and maintaining a dwelling for drug distribution.
They are both currently out of jail on bond.
durham county, nccu basketball, local/state, tamara gibbs
- Police: Teen had gunshot residue on hands 35 min ago
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Lawmakers get legal help with NC marriage case
- Community rallies around couple after fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl holiday travel
- Newlyweds ordered to trial in Craigslist slaying
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for America
- Troubleshooter tackles Raleigh parking ticket 48 min ago
- Police: Fake Salvation Army bell ringer arrested
- Prosecutors: Owner bypassed ride safety mechanism
- Troubleshooter tackles Raleigh parking ticket
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help