Reduced bond denied in Mangum case
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A Durham judge has denied a bond reduction for Crystal Mangum.
Mangum is the woman who falsely accused three Duke Lacrosse players of rape in 2006.
She is in jail now on murder charges. Mangum is accused of stabbing her ex-boyfriend to death.
Mangum wanted her bond cut from $200,000 to $50,000.
This marks the second time a judge has denied her request.
durham county, durham police, duke lacrosse, local/state
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 'Horrified' trucker watches I-5 bridge collapse 27 min ago
- NC NAACP calls for June 3 rally for next protest
- Bill preventing UNC opposite-sex housing returns
- 2 arrested after flight from Pakistan diverted
- Dean named provost at UNC-Chapel Hill
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- 2 NC elementary schools placed on lockdown
- TSA finds man gun carrying gun on prosthetic leg
- Officers stand in for fallen comrade at graduation
- 5.7-magnitude quake widely felt across N. Calif.