Flight makes emergency landing at RDU
RALEIGH-DURHAM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (WTVD) -- Smoke in the cockpit forced America Airlines Flight 1355 to double back to the Raleigh-Durham International Airport late Tuesday afternoon.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. when the flight returned back to a gate at Terminal 2.
Officials said the flight had just taken off for Dallas when it was forced to return.
It landed without incident, and no injuries were reported.
raleigh durham airport, local/state
- Drug bust at home owned by UNC's Roy Williams 10 min ago
- Brisk sales raise Mega Millions jackpot to $425M
- Ex-racer Mayfield's home to be burned for training
- Dog helps Alaska woman survive 3 nights in cold
- Social media fuels school threat concerns
- Deputies raid Durham sweepstakes cafe 41 min ago
- Robbery suspect uses box as disguise
- Durham Freeway reopened following closure
- Thousands of Ft. Bragg soliders to deploy to Afghanistan
- One man killed, another injured in shooting 31 min ago
- Residents gather signatures to protest Publix store
- Raleigh house damaged in fire
- Two shot, wounded at NC chicken plant
- Teacher accused of feeding autistic boy hot sauce rehired
- Drug bust at home owned by UNC's Roy Williams
23 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help