Flight makes emergency landing at RDU
RALEIGH-DURHAM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (WTVD) -- Smoke in the cockpit forced America Airlines Flight 1355 to double back to the Raleigh-Durham International Airport late Tuesday afternoon.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. when the flight returned back to a gate at Terminal 2.
Officials said the flight had just taken off for Dallas when it was forced to return.
It landed without incident, and no injuries were reported.
raleigh durham airport, local/state
- Ice, rain, wind causing flooding, delays, outages 3 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- The latest ABC11 First Alert Weather forecast
59 min ago
- Ice, rain, wind causing flooding, delays,...
5 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help