Man charged with hitting couple
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A Raleigh man was arrested Sunday and charged with hitting two people with his car.
Police said 55-year-old Richard Starner was driving while impaired on Brookside Drive Thursday when he hit David and Cindy Schulz.
According to arrest warrants, David Schulz suffered a broken nose and ankle. Cindy Schulz suffered a fractured eye socket, internal bleeding, and bruised organs.
Starner was charged with two counts of felonious serious injury by motor vehicle.
wake county, accident, local/state
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Crews search for missing boater on Cape Fear River
- Private plane lands short of Charlotte runway
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal moped crash
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- Super PAC created for possible Tillis Senate bid
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Biographer regrets affair with former CIA director
- TSA finds man carrying gun on prosthetic leg
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Family continues to experience miracles