Authorites raid Johnston County pawn shop
SELMA, N.C. (WTVD) -- Investigators raided a Selma pawn shop Tuesday afternoon.
It happened at a place called Selma Pawn. Detectives with search warrants were seen removing items from the store.
Witnesses saw numerous items being taken out of the store including car batteries, vacuum cleaners.
Sources told ABC11 that detectives got several tips that there were stolen items being sold at the pawn shop including jewelry, tools, and DVDs.
johnston county, local/state, kelli o'hara
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh 15 min ago
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg 49 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- Residents told of arsenic in water
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75