Lillington woman killed in crash
LILLINGTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- The North Carolina Highway Patrol said Thursday that a 36-year-old Lillington woman is dead after an early morning crash.
Troopers said Charlene Denise Hurley was the driver of a car that crossed the centerline and hit an oncoming pickup head-on at Nursery Road and Overhills Road.
Hurley was declared dead at the scene. The driver of the truck was treated for a broken arm.
harnett county, accident, local/state
- Police: Teen had gunshot residue on hands 2 min ago
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday 53 min ago
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital 49 min ago
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban 39 min ago
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Lawmakers get legal help with NC marriage case
- Community rallies around couple after fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl holiday travel
- Newlyweds ordered to trial in Craigslist slaying
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help