Wayne County metal processor adds jobs
PIKEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Wayne County metal processing company said Monday it's expanding its facility in Pikeville and will add 44 jobs.
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son Inc. said it was moving into a second building and will invest $3 million over the next three years.
The governor's office said the company was getting a $100,000 incentive grant from the state for the project.
wayne county, jobs, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help