Wayne County metal processor adds jobs
PIKEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Wayne County metal processing company said Monday it's expanding its facility in Pikeville and will add 44 jobs.
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son Inc. said it was moving into a second building and will invest $3 million over the next three years.
The governor's office said the company was getting a $100,000 incentive grant from the state for the project.
wayne county, jobs, local/state
- Barber, 11 others found guilty in Moral Monday protests 54 min ago
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- Johnston County teen faces 'sexting' charges 52 min ago
- State prison guard attacked by inmate 11 min ago
- Most popular Google questions about NC 32 min ago
- Sandwich shop closed for employee 'attitude adjustment' 40 min ago
- Authorities searching for bank robbery suspect
- Family of 7 displaced in Carrboro fire
- Fire damages Fayetteville apartment building
- Bank robbed in Durham
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help