Army lieutenant faces child porn charges
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office said Monday it has charged a Fort Bragg Army officer with sex crimes.
Investigators said 23-year-old Lt. Alexander Pace allegedly possessed, received, and distributed visual images of minors engage in sexual activities.
They said the images were found on Pace's home computer.
Pace was charged with 19 counts of second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor and 19 counts of third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.
cumberland county, fort bragg, sex offense, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash 46 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 18 min ago
- Snow, ice, deep-freeze hit large swath of US
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Panthers, Saints seek control of NFC South race
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Man trapped in empty dark plane cabin at Houston airport
- Billy Joel, 4 others receive Kennedy Center Honors
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help