Army lieutenant faces child porn charges
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office said Monday it has charged a Fort Bragg Army officer with sex crimes.
Investigators said 23-year-old Lt. Alexander Pace allegedly possessed, received, and distributed visual images of minors engage in sexual activities.
They said the images were found on Pace's home computer.
Pace was charged with 19 counts of second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor and 19 counts of third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.
cumberland county, fort bragg, sex offense, local/state
- Deputies shoot, kill female suspect
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Eric Staal returns to Raleigh for MRI
- Child attacked by pit bull dog
- Man attempts to rob Zebulon bank
- Driver faces DWI charge after pedestrian accident
- Golfing great Ken Venturi dies at age 82
- Friend: Murdered mom deleted Facebook due to ex-husband
- Child charged in greenway flashing incident
- Missing man's body found in Jordan Lake
- Group against gay scout inclusion