Vehicle fire ties up I-40 traffic
WAKE COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A fire on the side of Interstate 40 tied up traffic Monday evening near the Clayton Bypass.
A woman was hauling around 100 bales of hay when fire officials said someone threw a cigarette out of the window of a passing vehicle.
The woman managed to unhitch her truck from the trailer carrying the hay.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
wake county, i40, local/state
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks 48 min ago
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911 39 min ago
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
54 min ago
- Durham Public Schools seeks solutions to...
49 min ago
- Audit shows problems with NC Tracks
59 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help