Fayetteville police investigate shooting
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- A man was injured in a Sunday afternoon shooting, according to Fayetteville police.
Police said the 18-year-old Jeffrey Campbell was dropped off at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center around 2:30 p.m. with a gunshot wound on his leg.
The Campbell told authorities the shooting happened on Wayside Drive in Fayetteville.
Police are investigating, but have not released further details.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1856 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, shooting, local/state
- Abaroa defense asks case be dismissed
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Cooper wants to keep control of SBI
- Westbound I-40 shut down at I-440 interchange 53 min ago
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- ABC 11 Match Madness to help cancer patients
- Soldiers kick off All American Week
- Criminal trial set to begin for Ex-NC Rep. LaRoque
- NRC meets public after nuclear plant shuttered
- NC NAACP enters 4th week of legislative protests
- MPs who lost comrades welcomed home
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim