Missing Raleigh teen found
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police reported Tuesday morning that a missing Raleigh teenager has been found safe.
Sixteen-year-old James Doeffinger Jr. was last seen Monday morning when he left his home in the 3300 block of Marshlane Way to take a walk.
Police spent much of Monday evening searching for the home-schooled teen.
His parents said they were very concerned because James' cell phone was found in a Wal-Mart about three miles from his home.
Police did not give information on where the boy was located or how.
wake county, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help