Autopsy released in NC State bus driver death
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Autopsy results revealed what caused the death of an N.C. State University bus driver.
The results released Friday said 50-year-old Joann Sewell died from double pneumonia. The report also indicated Sewell had several health problems, including high blood pressure, diabetes, and asthma.
Her family said Sewell was driving a Wolfline bus back in December when she became violently ill. The family thought fumes from a faulty bus were responsible for her death.
wake county, nc state, local/state
- Family of Danielle Locklear opens up 49 min ago
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 30 min ago
- GOP: Teacher crisis started before McCrory
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
- Police investigate meth lab near Clayton
- Photos: Fire in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft