Garner man arrested on child sex charges
GARNER, N.C. (WTVD) -- Garner police said 22-year-old Ezequiel Estrada is facing multiple charges of raping a child under the age of 13.
According to the arrest warrant, the victim was just 12 years old.
Estrada is being held in the Wake County Jail on a $5 million bond.
wake county, sex offense, local/state
- Winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida 43 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade