Patrol cars damaged in chase
JOHNSTON COUNTY (WTVD) -- A high-speed chase left two deputy's patrol cars damaged Tuesday.
Deputies followed a breaking and entering suspect from Nash County through Wilson and Johnston counties before a Wilson County deputy lost control and crashed around 10 a.m.
Another Wilson patrol car was slightly damaged when it hit a traffic control cone.
While the crash happened in Wilson County, the chase ended over the line in Johnston when officers used a special device to flatten the tires on the suspect's car.
Further details about the incident have not been released.
wilson county, johnston county, local/state
- Photos: Oklahoma tornado aftermath
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Candidates for Wake superintendent narrowed to 3
- Request for mistrial in McNeill case denied
- Forensic expert reads emails from Janet Abaroa
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' - who won season 16?
- NC attorney general warns of disaster relief scams
- Parents push to get Enloe students back in school
- Good Samaritan law intended to save lives
- Michael Jordan: Bobcats changing name to Hornets
- North Carolina schools prepare for tornadoes
- High School coach arrested on sex charge