Patrol cars damaged in chase
JOHNSTON COUNTY (WTVD) -- A high-speed chase left two deputy's patrol cars damaged Tuesday.
Deputies followed a breaking and entering suspect from Nash County through Wilson and Johnston counties before a Wilson County deputy lost control and crashed around 10 a.m.
Another Wilson patrol car was slightly damaged when it hit a traffic control cone.
While the crash happened in Wilson County, the chase ended over the line in Johnston when officers used a special device to flatten the tires on the suspect's car.
Further details about the incident have not been released.
wilson county, johnston county, local/state
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry
- Woman claws her way out of locked bathroom
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in death of SC mayor's brother in law
- Man charged with stealing names, SS numbers from soldiers
- Man struck, killed on I-95 in Selma
- Shearon Harris back in operation
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Appeal to be heard in Jason Young case
- Police: Teen in custody shot himself
- Pilot who crashed at SFO worried about landing
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman
- Wake schools bus shows up hours late
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help