Police looking for more alleged peeping victims
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- According to a search warrant obtained by ABC11, police found several images on a Johnston County substitute teacher's phone that led them to believe there may be more victims of his alleged peeping.
Michael Lynn Worley, 46, was arrested after a 13-year-old boy told his father that he thought he saw someone snap a picture of him from underneath a partition in a bathroom at a bookstore at Triangle Towne Center.
Johnston County school officials confirmed Worley worked as a substitute at Corinth Holders High this year.
The warrant said investigators found multiple images and video on Worley's phone that they were seeking to examine.
wake county, sex offense, local/state
- 3 arrested in murder of Raleigh mother
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- NC terror suspect killed in overseas drone strike
- NC Senate spending plan given initial OK
- Acquaintance describes Abaroa after wife's death
- Stay safe from summer's deadly storms
- Jury begins deliberating in McNeill trial
- Rabies alert in Cary
- Driver killed after car collides with school bus
- ABC News: Boston bomber 'associate' killed by FBI
- Feds open special inspection into NC nuke plant
- NC House Finance Chairman resigns, blames Tillis