Man charged with sexual battery of child
VASS, N.C. (WTVD) -- Moore County Sheriff Lane Carter said Friday his deputies have arrested a Vass man.
They've charged 60-year-old Donald Stover of McKeithen Rd. with indecent liberties with child and sexual battery.
The alleged victim is 5-years-old.
Bond was set at $1 million.
moore county, sex offense, local/state
- Search under way for missing swimmer in Hope Mills 36 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Interactive Hurricane Tracking Map
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- McCrory signs repeal of Racial Justice Act 54 min ago
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini has died 52 min ago
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stocks slide as Fed says bond purchases could slow
- NC first lady urges Senate action on breeder bill
- UNC-Chapel Hill holds emergency drill
- Suspected meth found near RDU airport
- Wake Forest natural gas leak capped
- Two killed, several injured in Fayetteville crash
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexican coast
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos