Man charged with sexual battery of child
VASS, N.C. (WTVD) -- Moore County Sheriff Lane Carter said Friday his deputies have arrested a Vass man.
They've charged 60-year-old Donald Stover of McKeithen Rd. with indecent liberties with child and sexual battery.
The alleged victim is 5-years-old.
Bond was set at $1 million.
moore county, sex offense, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75