Child taken to hospital after car fire
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A child was taken to the hospital on Saturday after a two car crash happened in Durham.
Authorities said the accident happened around 2 p.m. at the intersection of Chester Street and Holloway Street.
Two cars were traveling in opposite directions when one vehicle hit the side of the other.
Police said one of the two cars caught on fire and no serious injuries were reported.
The identities of those involved were not released and neither was the condition or age of the child.
accident, durham county, fire, local/state
- Possible tornado damage reported in Franklin County
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Southern Pines officer remembered
- Wake County Schools names new superintendent
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Did Wake Co teacher encourage bullying?
- UNC ousts Tigers from CWS with 4-2 win
- Are there repercussions to 'Moral Monday' arrests?
- New charge for man in Raleigh hit and run
- Fayetteville man faces 139 sex charges