Stabbing under investigation in Zebulon
ZEBULON, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Wake County Sheriff's Office is investigating a stabbing in Zebulon.
It happened around 8:30 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 2300 block of Finch Ridge Drive.
Authorities said Calvin Hicks and a suspect were involved in a confrontation earlier in the day. The suspect later returned to Hicks' house and another argument ensued.
They say that's when Hicks suffered a non life threatening stabbing injury to his upper arm.
Hicks was taken to Wake Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The suspct was only described as a black male.
wake county, stabbing, local/state
- Bicycle Man's legacy lives on
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- San Francisco transit, union leaders reach deal 6 min ago
- Obama skips out of Washington for Hawaii vacation
- Target offers apology discount this weekend
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- AAA Carolinas expects record travel by Tar Heels
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Foul weather threatens to snarl holiday travel
- Wild video: Duke Energy implodes smokestacks
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help