Stabbing under investigation in Zebulon
ZEBULON, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Wake County Sheriff's Office is investigating a stabbing in Zebulon.
It happened around 8:30 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 2300 block of Finch Ridge Drive.
Authorities said Calvin Hicks and a suspect were involved in a confrontation earlier in the day. The suspect later returned to Hicks' house and another argument ensued.
They say that's when Hicks suffered a non life threatening stabbing injury to his upper arm.
Hicks was taken to Wake Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The suspct was only described as a black male.
wake county, stabbing, local/state
- Possible tornado damage reported in Franklin County 4 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Wake County Schools name new superintendent 35 min ago
- Did Wake Co teacher encourage bullying?
- UNC ousts Tigers from CWS with 4-2 win
- Are there repercussions to 'Moral Monday' arrests?
- Funeral services set for Southern Pines officer
- New charge for man in Raleigh hit and run
- Fayetteville man faces 139 sex charges
- Long road to recovery for child attacked by dog
- New England Patriots star to be question about a murder
- Johnson Co teacher facing sex charge
- Viewer describes possible tornado spotted...
38 min ago
- ABC11's Fred Shropshire describes...
1 min ago
- Franklin County sheriff identifies damage...
38 min ago