Search continues for missing soldier
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- The search continued Saturday for a missing Fort Bragg soldier.
Kelli Bordeaux was last seen April 14, when she left the Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville with an acquaintance.
Volunteers met at River Community Church Saturday morning to begin the search for the 23-year-old.
About three dozen people searched three locations for almost five hours, but found nothing.
Organizers said crews will continue their search next week.
kelli bordeaux, fort bragg, cumberland county, local/state
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 7 hurt, 1 missing in Davidson County boat wreck
- Crews respond to another water rescue on Cape Fear River
- NC troopers to crack down on texting while driving
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Duke beats Cornell to advance to lacrosse final
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Authorities search for Iowa teen amid rain, wind
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches