Search continues for missing soldier
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- The search continued Saturday for a missing Fort Bragg soldier.
Kelli Bordeaux was last seen April 14, when she left the Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville with an acquaintance.
Volunteers met at River Community Church Saturday morning to begin the search for the 23-year-old.
About three dozen people searched three locations for almost five hours, but found nothing.
Organizers said crews will continue their search next week.
kelli bordeaux, fort bragg, cumberland county, local/state
- Barber, 11 others found guilty in Moral Monday protests 28 min ago
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- Johnston County teen faces 'sexting' charges 26 min ago
- Authorities searching for bank robbery suspect
- Family of 7 displaced in Carrboro fire 52 min ago
- Fire damages Fayetteville apartment building
- Bank robbed in Durham
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Group tasked with keeping kids safe at school
- Truck dumps concrete load onto roadway
- Raleigh mayor to announce major concert
- Family of 7 displaced in Carrboro fire
53 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help