Man allegedly performed sex act on minor
HALIFAX COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Roanoke Rapids man was charged Monday with a statutory sexual offense against a teenager under 16 and indecent liberties with a minor.
According to detectives with the Halifax County Sheriff's Office, an investigation revealed 55-year-old Cornelius Davis had performed a sex act on the juvenile.
Davis was taken to the Halifax County Detention Center under a $50,000 secured bond. He is scheduled to be in court June 13.
halifax county, local/state
- Three arrested in north Raleigh murder 30 min ago
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Okla. storms hit close to home for some
- Lightning sparks Raleigh apartment fire
- Candidates for Wake superintendent narrowed to 3
- Request for mistrial in McNeill case denied
- Forensic expert reads emails from Janet Abaroa
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' - who won season 16?
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
- NC attorney general warns of disaster relief scams
- Parents push to get Enloe students back in school
- Three arrested in north Raleigh murder
33 min ago