Greensboro sailor killed in battle
GREENSBORO, N.C. (WTVD) -- Family and friends are mourning the death of a Guilford County sailor killed while serving in Afghanistan.
Sean Brazas, who was a K-9 handler for the Navy, died Wednesday in combat.
The father of one was based out of Washington State, but stayed in contact with family and friends in North Carolina.
The 26 year old graduated from Western Guilford High School and was planning to marry his fiance when he returned his deployment.
Brazas' K-9 partner survived the attack.
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday 24 min ago
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Maya Angelou remembers Nelson Mandela
- Law enforcement officials go Christmas shopping with kids
- ABC's 'Scandal' reduced to 18 episodes this season 29 min ago
- North Korea deports captive US tourist and Korean War vet 57 min ago
- Police: Newlyweds killed man for thrills
- Some travel delays at RDU due to storms
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help